• Advertisement

CCNA exam technical problem

CCNA, CCDA, CCNP, CCDP, CCIP, CCVP and CCIE

CCNA exam technical problem

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:43 am

Hi everybody,

Im writing here to check if someone has any suggestion on what should I do about my CCNA exam. See, I just took my CCNA certification exam and the exam software failed to show one of the sim questions properly I couldn interact on the simulation, making it impossible to resolve. That could have been not important (just 1 question out of fiftysomethng), but I failed that exam for a very narrow margin (and I mean *very* narrow), and I feel really bad about it.

What can I do? I think it would be just fair if they took that question out of the exam, and evaluate it over the rest of the questions, but I don know if thats possible at all. Or maybe retake the exam, or something. Its just that failing an exam when you don know enough is bad, but failing because some software out of your control fails is really annoying.

So (besides studying harder for next time ), does anybody where can I complain or ask for a re-evaluation or something? Anyone had a similar experience? any advice?

Thanks.

Advertisement

Re:CCNA exam technical problem

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:39 am

You can try opening a case here:

http://ciscocert.custhelp.com/app/

Hope this helps.

Brandon

Re:CCNA exam technical problem

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:46 pm

Thanks, that was just the right place to go (is just me or there a are a zilion different cisco sites out there each one with their own login system?)

Anyway, if anybody has a previous experience on the matter of  technical difficulties during a certification exam and wants to share, it would be great too.

Thanks again for the link .

• Advertisement